Tuesday 13 February 2007

Preset Emotion

I can't be the first person to have thought of this, but I kind of like the idea... no, I don't. I hate it. It's a rubbish idea. But it tickles me, for some reason...

Evolutionarily speaking, our main purpose as animals is to procreate, which makes it the job of women to have babies and not do much else, so maybe evolution just kind of assumed that all women would always want babies at all times, and rather than let us come up with our own emotional response, it just stuck a pre-set in: When woman has period, therefore woman shall get all grumpy and depressed.

Whether we think we want babies or not, evolution has decreed that not being pregnant shall royally piss us off. Every single fucking time.

My back is aching now, too. Period due some time in the next 12 hours, I'd say.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It doesn't necessarily have to piss you off - you could just use this time to get more horny with your fellah, and have even better sex! (Although that doesn't sound like an area you're deficient in! :) )

Occasionally Lost said...

Looby, you're such a dirty old man at heart...

;)